CMS Final Rule Guiding Documents Released
December 22, 2018
20th Annual SRPE Educational Conference
APRIL 24-28th, 2019
Harrah's Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, NV
20 Years of Excellence. The Future is NOW!
The conference is open to all allied health professionals and offers 25+ ASRT approved A & A+ CE credits with seminars on radiologic procedures, radiation safety, patient care, pathologies, ethics, etc. related to medical imaging.
Attendees will enjoy dynamic speakers, the SRPE social, open forum, latest trends from industry’s top vendors, networking with other professionals, and all Las Vegas has to offer.
SRPE Active and Associate Members get $150 off conference registration and $50 off ACLS recertification.
"Early-bird" discount applied on conference registration until April 12th, 2019
3475 Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Please note that attendees may make reservations in the block at group rate until Saturday, March 23rd, 2019. After that time, the group rate will be offered based on hotel availability only. Please follow this link to make your reservations.
If you prefer to phone in your reservations please call the Reservation Center at 1-888-458-8471 to secure a reservation on the group rate. Use this reservation code, SHSRP9, when calling. (Please be aware there is an additional charge for booking through the reservation center)
Please be aware the Harrah's Hotel charges a daily parking fee for those who park on the premises. The SRPE cannot validate parking or provide vouchers for parking.
ACLS Recertification Information
ACLS recertification will be Saturday April 27th, 2019. You may register for ACLS during registration or at the conference.
2018 SRPE Compensation and Practice Survey Report is published!
October 4, 2018
The 2018 SRPE Compensation and Practice Survey is published. SRPE members can access the free report by signing in and clicking the link under the member benefits area of the Members‘ Homepage.
The survey rsport includes:
- Reports of annual compensation by filtered by practicing, non-practicing, and overall RA compensation.
- Reports of annual compensation by employment position and status.
- Reports of annual compensation based on education level, years of employment, and employment type.
- Reports of annual compensation filtered by state.
- Benefits received by respondents.
- Demographics of respondents.
- Current procedures and patient management activities by respondents.
Highlights from the report include:
- Most respondents indicated the radiology/physician group (39.6%) was their main employer.
- Most respondent practice in not-for-profit hospitals (49.1%) with the highest percentage practicing in hospitals with over 500 beds (25.1%)
- States with the highest reported mean annual full time compensation for RAs across all current positions were New Hampshire, Kentucky and California.
- States with the lowest reported mean for RAs across all current positions were Vermont, South Carolina, and Mississippi.
- Most respondents were dual certified and held both the RRA and RPA certifications (38.2%)
- Most respondents reported being a RA for 11 to 15 years (37.1%) and in medical imaging for 21 to 25 years (25.1%).
For more information, please see the full report.